Hello world!! Today, our Twirly Tuesday has a bit of a twist to it. It’s a Twisty Twirly Tuesday!!!!!lol. Okay getting a little carried away there. So Purple Twirl is growing still, to the Glory of God (grateful) and we’re searching for a young, vibrant addition to our little family.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, or know anyone who does, kindly send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please find details below:
COMPANY NAME: Purple Twirl
SECTOR: Event Planning and Services
JOB TYPE: Part-time position
DESCRIPTION: Purple Twirl is an event planning organisations which has a mission to provide the highest level of excellence in wedding and event planning services in Ghana. We exist to attract and maintain customers and aim to exceed the expectations of our clients. We strive to be the best choice of clients by helping ease their event planning burden. Through consistency and professionalism, we will ensure a worry and hassle-free event at a reasonable price.
JOB TITLE: Event Coordinator
Our Customers are excited with what we have done and are asking for more! We want YOU to come aboard and help us give them the thrill of a lifetime. This is an exciting job opening in event planning and the opportunity to join our brilliant and expanding team.
- assisting the Personal Assistant to the Creative Director and acting in the position when required
- researching markets to identify opportunities for events and regular distribution of company business cards
- arranging meetings with clients and keeping records of meetings
- producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- securing and booking a suitable venue or location for meetings and events
- coordinating event details, clients, and provide general support throughout planning of event.
- making phone calls for events
- managing vendor referrals identifying and securing speakers or special guests;
- handling client queries during and outside events
- maintain relationships with vendors and clients by providing excellent customer service
- overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
- post-event evaluation (including data entry, analysis and follow-up form for client satisfaction
- representing the company with a professional image during for social or media events
- management of social media and advertisement
- Prior experience is not required but will be an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification is a first degree or HND
- Likes to have fun and interacting with people
- Demonstrate a passion for event planning and creativity
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Effective written and oral communication skill
- Efficient organization and time management abilities
- Enthusiastic and innovative
- exceptionally organised
- Ability to multitask
- Must be calm and personable under pressure with strong negotiation skills
- Experience in budget and staff management,
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, and be available to work from home as well as on location.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline for application is 6th September 2013 @ 12:00 noon.
Note that only qualified applicants will be invited for an interview.